OEDI Annual Session
Each March the Oregon Executive Development Institute (OEDI) conducts an annual one-week executive leadership training session for current and future Oregon executives. The format is in-residence, rural setting with training and networking events extending into the evening to maximize the week-long event. The training focuses on leadership and executive management issues with an underlying theme of servant leadership.
The OEDI annual session will be held March, 11-16, 2018. For further details, see the Session Training Schedule
OEDI has formed partnerships with Oregon universities to offer college credits to attendees for successful completion of the annual session. Details will be provided at session orientation.
We are accepting applications for the 2018 Session beginning July 3, 2017.
OEDI Session XXX (2018) will be held at Kahneeta Resort Training Center in Warm Springs, Oregon. The rural setting allows participants to concentrate on the educational experience and networking opportunities fundamental to relationship building, a cornerstone to the session.
$1,599 is a special all-inclusive package rate for the session.
The fee includes:
- 41.5 hours of exceptional executive leadership training
- All instructional materials, which will be loaded onto a Kindle Fire HD
- 5 nights Lodging
- All meals (full breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- AM/PM breaks each day including coffee, tea service, fresh fruit and snacks
- Thursday evening banquet dinner and guest speaker
- Special networking events and refreshments
- Use of the Fitness Center, pools and other exercise facilities.
- Special gift for all attendees
Please do not send registration fee until notified of acceptance.
Refund Policy: Due to the financial commitment OEDI must make well in advance of each session, no refunds will be granted beyond February 23, 2018
A limited number of OEDI partial or full scholarships are available and are awarded based on need. To request a partial or full scholarship, you must submit a Scholarship Request Form along with the application.
The Oregon Executive Development Institute and its partners are committed to equal opportunity and compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
OEDI Session Application Process
The following must be attached to your application:
- A brief summary of your managerial experience including current responsibilities, years of service or time in position(s) and future career goals
- A statement of why you wish to attend the session
- An organizational chart showing your current position
SEND APPLICATIONS BY February 23, 2018 to:
P.O. Box 7468
Salem, Oregon 97303
Keeping Your Skills Sharp
Current OEDI alumni are eligible to attend any portion of the annual session at no cost for the training. Alumni are responsible for their own lodging and meals. To attend an annual training session as an alumnus, contact OEDI through the website or call Alan Scharn: 503-851-1611